There must be a mistake.
I don't see one of the best bands in the planet in your post.
if you dont know who brad delson is.........ill help you out.......hes the lead guitarist for one of the best groups on the planet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCg3EgMXmqs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wr50...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5sx7...eature=related
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
There must be a mistake.
I don't see one of the best bands in the planet in your post.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha
lamest band maybe
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"

Thats not Angus Young...
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
doesn't look like neil fallon or tim sult either
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Brad Delson is great, Linkin Park? Ehh... not as good as they were with Hybrid Theory.
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
i agree on the hybrid theory bit
they got away from what put them on the map
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks